Transformers ! ! What a movie?? WOW....

You all would have heard about the Hollywood movie "Transformers" which was released this year. I'm a movie freak and use to watch all genre of movies and I love Hollywood movies. This movie transformers was released in India by the month of September. Eventhough it was a Steven Spielberg production, I was not much interested in that movie. One of my friend is an animation freak and loves anime. He watched the movie and was saying great things and I thought that he was creating a hype about the movie. But, Steven Spielberg proved that what I thought was wrong. Yes! I watched the movie and wow o wow.... What a movie it wes. It made me sit on the edge of my seat and it was pulling my eyes towards the screen with my mouth starting to open wide and believe me, this was done without my own knowledge. Such a superb movie, with great Graphics, stunts, the whole team has worked their heart out. This is one of the awsome movies I've ever seen. xM 457 Optimus prime rocks.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

6:22 PM

yeah man... really a nice movie