Model Exams? What do I do at the examination hall?

Students are really fed up with the word'examination'. I myself don't write testa and exams. Eventhough it is Unit test, I don't read for the exams. The portion is small like one or one and a half units. But I hate to study them. Coming to model exams,they are really a waste of time. Instead you can give the students the question paper and ask them to prepare at home. Interested students will surely study with those materials. That too model exams without study holidays in between is a criminalo waste of time for students. Students reach home by 2.30 or 3.00 p.m. Then what is the point in ci=olleges having half a day? I wasted nearly 6 hours in the examination hall doing nothing. Not only me. There are lots of students who have the same opinion as I do.Waste of time and energy. The travelling time, the whole day is being spent without doing anything. So I think that Tamil Nadu Engineering colleges should take this matter into consideration and use model exams to students effect.

2 comments:

  Anonymous

12:27 AM

dude.... thou v make up our mind not tostudy....the students wont leave us jus like dat..
n havin all padips in da clas is da worst part of all... adhuvum enjoy panaadhu... namblaium enjoy pana vidaathu... v ought to study.... no other go....:(

  praveenzone

6:26 AM

romba anubuvathoda dhan sollirukinga pola???