A new blog on our CS clan ! !

Hi everybody ! ! Thanks for regularly visiting my blog and for showing interest on commenting on my posts. As I've said before about my love for counter strike, I'm a member of a clan named xM - xtraordinary Morons. We play counter strike most of the time. Make it 24*7. My interest in blogging and my clans interest on the game has made us think of starting a new blog on our clan. www.league-xm.blogspot.com is the blog address. Here in league-xm, you will traverse through the journey of our clan right from its birth. Also you'll be knowing about the fame of the game, and how our clan got the name. So do visit league-xm and start commenting on the posts. Go Go Go ! ! !

2 comments:

  Sathyanarain Muralidharan

4:58 PM

Thanx for visiting my blog and commenting. Really gratifying that you like my blog!

You got a nice blog up here!

Cheers.

  praveenzone

5:42 PM

@ sathyanarain

Welcome to praveenzone sathyanarain.