Survived the first war !

Wondering what I mentioned as war? Every Engineering student in Tamil nAdu knows a war means the semester examination. Yes! Today we had our Anna University semester Practical Examination on Internet Programming. Thanks to Jagan Sir. Though I got my record attested by our Head Of the Department only few seconds before entering into the warfield(examination hall) I managed to select the only question which I was never prepared for and but my good luck God elped me to get the program and to get it executed only few minutes before the finishing time as I was working on the wrong version of Java jdk. But I got the program executed perfectly and got the output verified from our very own P.K.P sir. We emerged victorious today... Good luck for tomorrows war.

2 comments:

  raghs

8:54 PM

Dai..Thats not PKP...!!!

Thats JKP da...


guru

  Anonymous

12:34 AM

buy ativan effects ativan addiction - ativan withdrawal and heart palpitations