What a week it was for me ? ?

Now this is a confused state of question. Yes, even if I put the question myself I would start laughing and say-" It was really tough and also some fun part in it!" Coming to what I had the toughest part is when I gad colleges on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. The other two days were off from college. Even though 15th was an official holiday, fortunately or unfortunately I had to miss the next day to college. But the best part in it is that, it was the first day I started earning by posting in my blog. I never ever though that my hobby of blogging has turned out to be a source of a small income for me. Thanks to all advertisers who provides advertising for bloggers, to make their time spent on blogging useful and successful. Each day in college I got to keep track of the sessions goin on, because there are few subjects which terrify me and I would love to get away ffrom it. But I got to attend them after 25th of this month. No excuses ! ! Now it's time for me to go and have a nice sleep because its weekend tomorrow and the best time to have a great sound sleep.

2 comments:

  AiShU

7:13 PM

hai da,,,went thru sme of ur posts..gr8 job da..simple n sweet...keep it going n i would keep vising it regularly...

  praveenzone

7:07 AM

hey thanks .... I'll sure continue posting...