Counter Strike ! ! ! The Game ! ! ! Fire in the hole !!

Cyber Gaming ! ! ! The buzz word makes my adrenaline jump high. Not only me, there are lots of gaming freeks out there. For me I was just an ordinary gamer. It was my pal Prasath who kindled the Gaming freek out of me by introducing me to the game COUNTER STRIKE. It's not only me who has got addicted to this game, our whole department is crazy about this game. Even the staff can't resist to have their hands on the weapons. Roger that! ! This game has created a hype that there are moe than 1000 average clans in India who plays whole day in Steam or in Hamachi or in any gaming networks. If you ask me, this game is easy to get addicted and very very difficult to get away from it. The name of the clan which I belong to is |C:5|. The team is lead by Prasath. There are many clans in our department that we shuffle the teams according to the members present. We have participated in many Intercollege competition and also have won prizes. We are yet to start our campaign this season. We are waiting for a brand opening. Affirmative ! !

4 comments:

  Anonymous

9:27 PM

i completely agree wit u...must say...one cool game to play....
thou am a girl i jus love playin this game eventhough am not good in it 2 be honest...

  Anonymous

1:52 PM

roger that.....!!!!

  Anonymous

12:18 PM

hey me having a problem with the hamachi server setting could u help me out ???
if u do kno0w about fixing the hamachi server can we have a chat so that we could fix the problem that i have ...

my id is vackamania@gmail.com

  Anonymous

1:18 AM

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=somatostatins ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg