Good Service by Payperpost ! !

Customer support is the key way to hold your customers whether they buy or sell something. It should be the best way to keep hands on support to your company or organization from the customers even though your product has not achieved its mark. A customer who is going to buy a new product is wholly unaware of the project. Though training manuals or operation guides are provided along with the product, its not sometimes sufficient for the customer to work on the product.

This customer support is bet in terms of payperpost. According to me, if a customer posts a query to the customer service center, its not replied soon in many cases. In case of payperpost, I'm really much satisfied with the customer support they provide. I applied my blog for approval without knowing the fact that my blog was not indexed in the google search engine. It took hardly 1 and half days for them to reply me about the disapproval of the project and also they mentioned the reason of my blog not being indexed in google. Now this point which I'm going to mention about is to be noted as this service is not provided by all webmasters or organizations. They also guided me how to get my page indexed in google and blog search. I was really shocked to see the ways available to enroll your blog into the google.

It was two simple steps. I did it with ease and I'm waiting for my page to get indexed. Hope it gets done soon so I could join the payperpost network.

4 comments:

  Anonymous

8:06 PM

paradesi.................enna photo da ethu.........un photo va paathu rendu naala naan thoongala.... mariyadaya photova maathu....

  Anonymous

8:07 PM

porambokku........

  Anonymous

8:08 PM

vela vetti illatha naye.... korange...unnakku ella ethukku da blogu...
neye oru baadu...unnakku oru blogga....

  praveenzone

7:46 AM

ha ha... I found out who it is.... anywayz.... thanks for the comments