My friends

I'ld like to highlight some of my school friends who are really interesting to be with and they carry you away to a world of fun you have never been.

Let me introduce to you CHRISTOPHER who is also graduating his B.E final year. We call him kosu( mosquito) because of his size. But he is well built now. He loves his friends more than I do. He is really good to be with and frank and outspoken. He is the best kalasifier in our group. He is actor Vijay's big fan.

Next is GANESH ,also graduating B.E. Commonly known as SAMDIGA or (****DIGA)(ha ha)
Not easy to predict the word... In school he is popularly known as SAPPAI. Good athelet. plays kho-kho really well. He has good helping hands. Always loves to hang out with friends. Eats a lot. Specially likes to go to KFC. We both always study together as we both are in the same stream of CSE. Very nice to be his friend.

VIJAY my buddy, I think I know him from 2nd grade if I'm not wrong. Very smart fellow,Courageous, and outspoken.He's somewhat of my kind. Loves sports and movies a lot. MUSIC is everything to him.(JUST LISTENING). Plays PC games well. He's really strong. Want example ? ? During our 6th std lunch break, I jus put my hands in his lunch box, He pushed my hand so hard that my hand got fractured. Helps people a lot. No hesitations to hang out and help out. Straight forward guy, picks his friends very choosy.

RANJITH ho ho my big fat buddy known as YAANAI or BANJO is the big fat guy of our team. He is a good guy but he tries to fool other people with his art of telling lies. He is the no.1 master of lies in our school. He was never on time to school but had loads of lies to pick from at that time. Wise guy, we people always find out when he lies. easy for us because we are witrh him for more than 6 years. Shortly a Big fat friend nice and fraud.

How can I forget SANDEEP ? He is the humming bird of our group. known as SPOON.
He is always quite even when we are around. He's one among my old buddies right from 5th. He remains silent in nature, but who knows that a Manmadhan is always awake within him. But he's always a good chap....


There are a lot of friends to mention, but my hands are paining a lot . so thought that I would say about them later. But these friends keep me going and they push me forwardc and never let me down.

0 comments: