My School ! ! SCIMA ! !

My school Sri Chakravarthy International Matriculation Academy is one of the famous schools in Chennai. My schooling began right here from L.K.G. I was loved by all the staffs in the primary section. I had a beautiful handwriting when I was in primary.(Definitely not now). Still 5th std there was a great competition for ranking in my class. A big clash.

Then my high school education continued in the same school in the middle block. this is where I started enjoyin my school life, because there were lot of friends who were always humorous and make something silly and a lot. We even got caught a few number of times( SSSSHhHH.... Secret).Got lot to say. But this will no tend in a day.

My higher secondary education was the best part of my life. Had loads of fun during the 11th and 12th std. Lots and lots of lovely friends. Good and well wishing staffs always bless me. Later in 12th, the most enjoyable and memorable days of my life, did stage performances in drama and even sung a song and I was the SPL(School People Leader) and I was always on the stage in assembly and other special events in our school. I still remember the day whan my birthday was celebrated in the school, The whole school sung the birthday song for me and I still hear those voices loud in my ears. (Emotional na??) But I can't help out. Tears were rolling out of my eyes in happiness and thet was the best birthday I had in my life.

I'll keep posting about my school days regularly whae I get sufficient time.

0 comments: