Finally I watched them ! !

Pretty confused about the title eh? I was longing to see the two new block buster, super duper hit bollywood movies Taare Zameen Par and Chak De! I asked my friends if anyone had a copy of those two marvels. But none had. So I had to wait a long time to get the copy of those movies. Luckily I got both the movies the same day. Can't resist to see them. Sat down immediately and started watching Taare zameen par and then after it was finished it was followed by Chak De! Didn't even move for lunch. Such superb movies which creates a great impact on the mind of the people who is watching the movie. Want to kindle some patriotism in you? watch Chak De! Want to know how each and every human being is gifted with some incredible talent? watch Taare zameen par. Man... those are the best movies.

0 comments: