Hotels in Chennai

Hi friends. Now all my exams for the year 2007 is over I'd like to give some useful information to all my chennai readers. I was sitting and was sorting out which type of information will be of great use and it should be easier for me to collect too. One idea which clicked my mind was 'food'. Of course it always keeps clicking me. I use to visit many hotels and restaurants in Chennai along with my friends. So I thought it would be more use to all you people if I say about the hotel and its location. I'll provide the information regarding the qulity, service, price, 'quantity of food', ambience, etc. So you people when you go out need not search for good hotels at that location. This being an introductory post of my forthcoming posts I'll start providing the information right from my next post.

0 comments: