'Shooter'- Another Marvel

Day by day my craze towards Hollywood movies is increasing as I keep on watching new movies. As I’ve mentioned, Transformers is one such movie and the Bourne series has also turned out to be such a mind blower. Adding to this list is ‘Shooter’. This has a simple story line of a Sniper ’Bob Schwegar’ who gets framed of an attempt to kill the President of US and an FBI agent who tries to help Schwegar out of this clutches by collecting required proof. This movie uses a variety of sniper rifles, and me being a counter strike freak, love guns. But he uses them with such gentleness and accuracy, man superb screenplay. Finally he manages to get revenge of the people who framed him into this crime. I’ll keep updating about the movies which I see and which are good.

0 comments: