Is neeya? naana? a truth?or a fix?

I think all you people know about the program Neeya? Naana? in Star Vijay. This is a debate program as said. Lot of controversies and lot of topics are discussed in this program. It has created a great hype among the people about the program. But I recived a mail saying that all the program is a fake. All you are asked to do is to sit in one side and you have to speak only what they ask to speak. You do not have the liberty to express your own ideas. Some exceptions for good ideas. That's all. Now is this going to help the people? After all, its a show. Just fro creating a hype why do you want to arrest the ideas of the individuals who come in a mindset to express their ideas or may be the true incidents which happened in their life? Just come out with true ideas. Shows like Super singer, Jodi No.1 are really entertaining and I don't miss them. So reality is always appreciated.

1 comments:

  admin

11:38 AM

I dont think its a fix. I even read in a blog saying that Neeya naana is a fixed show. But, many people had opposed for it. Even me..