I semester war is over.... getting troops prepared for IIsemester war

I've previously mentioned about the war that is going on. The Anna University semester practicals. We have emerged victorious in both the I half and II half of the war. I got the output in both the practicals examination and we've got the output verified from the internal examiner. Though the viva session was tough as the questions were directly aimed at us by the external examiner, we survived those sharp arrows. Now we have started to prepare for the Theory examination and we hope that all emerge victorious again, so that we could be really very happy after this semester.

2 comments:

  Neha Nair

4:09 PM

Best of luck... I am a first year myself.. getting pretty nervous for the exams..!

  raghs

9:02 PM

Yeah sure we'll come out with flying colors...All the best..

and to neha....

Dont be nervous..Try to be coooool like our praveen....

Take up the xams with cool head....
Best of luck


guru